Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 credit cards

https://www.chase.com/ccpmweb/card_servicing/document/credit-cards-at-chase.html

https://www.chase.com/ccpmweb/card_servicing/document/credit-cards-at-chase.html

For the chase freedom card the

Positive
-3% bonus cash back on gas, groceries and fast food purchases for the first six months
-1% unlimited cash back on everything else. No cap, no expiration
-0% intro APR on purchases for up to 12 months No annual fee
-Earn up to 10% cash back when you shop online with Chase Rewards Plus
-Shop securely with Chase. Our innovative fraud monitoring system detects and alerts you of suspicious charges
-Zero liability on unauthorized purchases

Chase Platinum Credit Card

Positive
- 0% intro APR for up to 12 months
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
- 24/7 online account access
- Worldwide travel accident insurance
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- No annual fee

I would be fine with either card but the thing I rally like about the first cards is there are many benefits and perks to buying it unlike the second one. The second one has good stuff but not enough perks every dollar spent in the first one offers something back to you overall I would purchase the first card there are no negatives to it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Justin. I would definitely choose the first card because it has more positive features. There are many opportunities to get cash back on things you would do every day. Also, I like the fact he their is no APR for 1 year and no annual fee. This is for sure the better card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered the Chase freedom card as well for my credit cards but I chose the Bank of America World Points Credit Card. You might want to take a look at that one. Of the two you have I would also choose the Freedom Card.

    ReplyDelete